About The Courses
To increase awareness about the importance & benefits of Advanced Technical Analysis strategies.
Who will benefit from this course?
- You are a trader/investor in the markets
- You are working for a brooking house/bank/mutual fund/financial institution
- You are a student of Finance
- You are a fresher in the markets
20 Hours ( 10 sessions of 2 hours each) (Timings can be flexible as per the trainee and trainer’s work schedule)
A very basic understanding of how the financial markets function.
Rs 25,000/- per student
2 Students: Pay Rs.40,000 Only!
3 Students: Pay Rs.57,000 Only!
The main objective of this program is to impart knowledge to our customers in technical analysis and help them in understanding certain concepts, techniques and methods related to trading and/or investing.
Unlike other major organizations involved in financial training, we provide 1:1 personalized training to individual traders and investors at their homes in Mumbai only. Our customers outside Mumbai can take our online presentation tutorials and notes.
The program aims to enable the individuals to understand the advanced concepts of Charting. It is designed to impart knowledge to the participants so as to enable them in effective decision making and making sustained profit over a longer period of time.
- Importance of Dow Theory & Construction of candlestick patterns
- 45 Important Reversal & Continuation Patterns with extremely profitable trading strategies
- Use of Momentum Indicators to successfully identify trend reversals
- Volume Analysis
- On Balance Volume
- Accumulation & Distribution
- Moving Average (EMA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Bollinger bands
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Parabolic SAR
- Use of ADX & importance of +DI & -DI
- Williams % R
- Ichimoku Trading Techniques
- Application of special western techniques with candlestick patterns like:
- Head & Shoulders
- Reverse Head & Shoulders
- Ascending & Descending Triangles
- Difference between Heiken ashi & candlestick patterns
- Significance of Trailing stop loss method to ensure very high success rate in trading/investing
- Introduction to Elliot Wave Theory
- Use of Gann Fan
- How to use Fibonacci projections & retracements to identify long term & short term targets
- Analyzing global economic data from different countries like India,USA, Europe & China
- Impact & significance of global equity markets on Indian markets
- Practical experience of trading on positional & live charts
- Exercises to analyze over 50 stocks, indices,commodities during the course
- Method of selection of stocks/indices for intra-day & positional trading
- Identification of long term & short term bull & bear markets using multiple global indices charts
- Understanding simple aspects of Behavioral finance
- Lifetime support in terms of solving doubts/queries if any.
Advanced Technical Analysis Course In Mumbai, India
- Price: ₹ 24,000
- Duration: 20 Hours
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
- Lesson: 0