About The Courses
To create/increase awareness about the importance & benefits of Technical Analysis to improve sustained profitability.
Who will benefit from this course?
- You are a trader/investor in the markets
- You are working for a brooking house/bank/mutual fund/financial institution
- You are a student of Finance
- You are a fresher in the markets
10 sessions of 1.5 hours each (Total 15 Hours) (Timings can be flexible as per the trainee and trainer’s work schedule)
Eligibility Criteria: A very basic understanding of how the financial markets function.
Program Fees: Rs 16000/- per student
2 Students: Pay RS. 26,000 Only!
3 Students: Pay RS. 36,000 Only!
The main objective of this program is to impart knowledge to our customers in technical analysis and help them in understanding certain concepts, techniques and methods related to trading and/or investing.
Unlike other major organizations involved in financial training, we provide 1:1 personalized training to individual traders and investors at their homes in Mumbai only. Our customers outside Mumbai can take our online presentation tutorials and notes.
The program aims to enable the individuals to understand the advanced concepts of Charting. It is designed to impart knowledge to the participants so as to enable them in effective decision making and making sustained profit over a longer period of time.
Course Content :
- Difference between Technical & Fundamental Analysis
- Importance of Dow Theory
- Construction of candlestick patterns
- 45 Important Reversal & Continuation Patterns with extremely profitable trading strategies like:
- Engulfing patterns
- Spinning Top
- Shooting star
- Inverted Hammer
- Piercing & Dark cloud Cover
- Harami Patterns
- Star patterns
- Tower Top & Bottoms
- Dumpling top & Frypan Bottoms
- Shaven Top & Bottom
- Counterattack Lines
- Hammer etc.
- Significance of Trailing stop loss method to ensure very high success rate in trading/investing
- Use of Momentum Indicators to successfully identify trend reversals
- Volume Analysis
- Moving Average (EMA)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Bollinger bands
- Stochastic Oscillator
- Parabolic SAR
- Application of western techniques with candlestick patterns
- How to use Fibonacci projections & retracements to identify long term & short term (intra-day) targets
- Analyzing global economic data from different countries like India, USA, Europe & China
- Impact & significance of global equity markets on Indian markets
- Practical live market training experience on positional & intraday charts
- Exercise to analyze over 30 stocks, indices, commodities during the course
- Lifetime support in terms of solving doubts/queries if any.
Semi Advanced Technical Analysis Course In Mumbai, India
- Price: ₹ 14,000
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Certificates: Yes
- Students: 0
- Lesson: 0